Munir’s uncle Mr. Belal has just arrived in Dhaka after many years. Everybody is surprised to see him after a long time. With a view to entertaining Mr. Belal Munir’s parents sent Munir to a famous sweetmeat shop to bring some sweets. Munir went to the shop and talked to a salesman in connection with buying sweets.
A Dialogue Between You and A Salesman of a Sweetmeat Shop
Munir : Excuse me.
Salesman : Yes, Please. What do you want?
Munir : I want to buy some sweets.
Salesman : What kind of sweets and snacks do you like to buy, Sir?
Munir : Let me see what varieties of sweets and snacks are available at your shop.
Salesman : These two varieties of sweets have just arrived and they are very fresh.
Munir : How much price of one kilo of each.
Salesman : This one is called ‘Rosagulla’ and it costs eighty taka per kilo and that one is called ‘Chham-chham’ which costs ninety taka per kilo.
Munir : Please, give me two kilo of each.
Salesman : Here you are, Sir. Please pay the bill at the cash counter.
Munir : Thank you.
Salesman : You are most welcome.
- A Dialogue Between You and Two Salesmen About Buying a Sari
- A Dialogue Between You and a Salesman in Connection with buying some Toys
- A Dialogue Between You and a Florist in Connection With Buying Some Bouquets
- A Dialogue Between Two Friend about Preparation for The SSC Exam
- A Dialogue Between My Friend and Me About Traffic Blockage